See back home in GA it is a very rare site to see one's license plate tag personalized. When we moved here, they were everywhere and it ended up being a fun game of trying to decipher each ones personal message.
After countless tries I came up with one AND it wasn't LA PLACA ESTA USANDO. Which cracks me up that I would get a Spanish message when using the English application. Thankfully my many years of Level 2 Spanish let me read that one too.
Can you decipher this?
ZOOOF4
I figured those close to us, it will be easy.
I almost did MalloyZoo, but a) it wouldn't fit and b) i don't want strangers off the street knowing our name...
Which brings me to the cool stencils of stick families you can put on the back of your car.
I love them and want them, but would never advertise the family's name (which you can leave off)... it feels so exposing to me to be driving down the street and letting everyone know your family's name including your dog, cat, fish, toad, and iguana.
But is it any different than my blog? My rationale is in my blog, you can be miles away reading, where in my car you are right next to me. But then again I could be just paranoid ;-)
By the way, can you tell I feel 98% better today? Still a bit sore in the ribs and chest from countless visits to the lavatory, but my energy seems to be back, no headache, and muscles no longer ache from the fever! YAY! It's a good day ;-) Off to bootcamp I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment