Monday, November 10, 2008

It's flu season for sure!

Right at bedtime Teagan started to throw up, oh poor little girl. Then almost 2o mins later Caden woke from sleep getting sick! They took turns about 4 times and Teagan fell asleep at 11 pm.
Caden was up every 1/2 to full hour all night till 5 am. Oh I felt so bad for him!
He and I slept together and everytime I would here him in his sleep I would yell, "Caden run to the bathroom" I can't pick him up due to my back. He would roll off the bed and run! 
Now he and Teagan have the famous fevers that accompanied Riordan and Aislinn all day Saturday.

Now for the VERY VERY sad part on top of it all. Caden just stopped crying. 
Today is his schools Veteran's Day Celebration. We took extra time and got pictures of Papa J, Papa T, and Uncle Johnny and made special stars. They are doing a celebrations at 1 with refreshments for Veteran's and each grade is presenting a song, poem, etc to the Veterans.
There is no way we can go. :(

Riordan is even missing school today because I can't carry C and T in the car with fevers. They need to rest. Plus I think if I even tried, Riordan would have a bad day. 

Please pray this doesn't get Mike and I. It is a very fast flu, thankfully. But we don't need anymore set backs and Mike is slammed this week with work.

I had to cancel this morning's bootcamp due to the lack of sleep and just not wanting to be a carrier. 

Yesterday we attended a friend from school's birthday party at Bounce Jungle. While we were there a dust storm came through with HAIL! This storm last a long time, hours! I was supposed to run 5 miles after the party. Uh yeah.

So I went to the gym after dropping off Caden at home and did 2 1/2 miles on the treadmill. My new shoes are not working for me. They make my feet fall asleep, too tight on top, which is odd because they are mens shoes. So I did another 2 miles on the elliptical so I couldn't fall. Almost make it to my 5 miles, but my feet were not doing so well. Also, I'm doing my 9k on Sunday so I really didn't need to do that many miles. Gotta save it up ;-)

I'm off to get the house ready for our girls. Boy does it need a good cleaning now, and thankfully they use gloves! Pray for them too! We scoured the bathrooms so hopefully the virus is dead in there.

No comments: